Remote support programs are accessible support programs. We work with you to develop a support group or support chat, text or phone support service to add to your existing services. We help you recruit volunteers and plan your program.
Plus: We also help you build in-person support space creation and mentoring programs.
Topics We Cover
- LGBTQI+ Empowerment
- LGBTQI+ Competency – General training / assessments on supporting LGBTQI+ people — best practices, language, resources, policies, etc.
- Trans & Intersex Competency – Trans-specific competency training / assessments on supporting trans, nonbinary, questioning and intersex people — best practices, language, resources, policies, etc.
- Setting-specific subtopics:
- Healthcare equity
- Mental health equity
- LGBTQI+ youth & schools
- Building relationships with LGBTQI+ led organizations
- Recruiting LGBTQI+ staff
- Workplace culture & policies
Contact PeerPride to set up a conversation on your unique needs.